Orange County Expungement Lawyer
Orange County Expungement Attorneys Help
- 1. Orange County Expungement Attorneys Help
- 2. Orange County Expungement Vs a Pardon
- 3. Call For An Orange County Expungement Lawyer Free Consultation
- 4. Practice Area
- 5. Petty Theft & Shoplifting Defense
- 6. Bench & Arrest Warrant Defense
- 7. Burglary Charges Defense
- 8. Restraining Order Defense
- 9. Criminal Record Expungement
- 10. Orange County Theft Crimes Defense Attorneys
- 11. Orange County Drug Crimes Defense Attorneys( Ask About Affordable Rates & Plans)
- 12. Orange County Sex Crime Defense Attorney - Ask About Affordable Rates & Plans
- 13. Use This Email Form To Get Free Case Advice & Quote
- 14. Office Location
- 15. The Orange County Criminal Defense Pros
- 16. 200 N Main St, Santa Ana, CA 92701
- 17. Phone: 714-681-1920
An experienced Orange County, CA expungement lawyer can help you with all types of criminal record sealing.
So contact us today to speak with an Orange County expungement attorney.
Some convictions on Orange County residents can be sealed through a legal process.
This privilege called Expungement can be exercised by the offender under certain conditions. In other words, by this order, the records relating to the offense are ‘expunged’ and he or she is not obliged to reveal the offense to any person, of course, except under certain circumstances.
In order to avail of the benefits of this provision, the person should have completed the probation period.
Further, he or she should have attended all the appearances of the court. In addition to this either during probation or thereafter, he or she should not have committed any other offense.
However, persons charged with certain serious offenses related to child law, sodomy, and so on would not be eligible for the benefits under this principle.
Orange County Expungement Vs a Pardon
This concept of Orange county Expungement is different from pardon. When the records are expunged, it is as if the offense has not taken place at all.
But, pardoning will not ‘erase’ the offense or the event.
Therefore, when the person whose records are ‘expunged’ can claim no offense has been committed by him except while applying for jobs with federal agencies.
In such cases, he or she will have to mention there is a record that is ‘expunged’.
But, a person who is pardoned cannot hide the offense under any circumstances.
A Civil Suit
For availing the benefit of expunging of the records the person will have to make an application to the concerned judge.
However, the application for expunging the records should be made within the specified period.
The person can avail the assistance of an expungement attorney to represent this case before the relevant judge.
Although the record requested to be expunged relates to a criminal offense, the application for expunging the record is regarded as a civil suit.
Of course, there are several criminal attorneys in Orange County who are sufficiently experienced in dealing with matters relating to the expunging of the records.
Call For An Orange County Expungement Lawyer Free Consultation
Call the number on the website to speak with an Orange County expungement attorney for a free consultation.