Fullerton Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experienced Fullerton Criminal Lawyer – Affordable & One Of The Best DUI Defense Law Firm Also Aggressively Handling Petty Theft Crimes, Bench Warrant, Shoplifting, Restraining Order, Expungement, Burglary and Sex Crimes etc
If you or a loved is looking for an experienced, affordable, one of the best Fullerton criminal defense lawyer and DUI attorney who can help you with Petty Theft Crimes, Shoplifting, Bench Warrant, Expungement, Restraining Order, Sex Crimes, Domestic Violence, Burglary, Vandalism, Robbery, White Collar Crimes, Drunk Driving etc contact us. Our Fullerton criminal law firm offer personalized 24/7 free consultation to help you regain your freedom.
The state laws classify criminal offenses, making them easier to understand as well as easy to get equal and fair charges. DUI, domestic violence and petty theft are some of the criminal offenses you could find yourself in requiring the assistance of a reliable attorney. Legal representation can help reduce penalties for you in case you are found guilty. Understanding the offenses is your first step to getting necessary help.
– Theft under the state laws is defined as unlawful and intention property taking. For it to occur, the offender must have intentions to deprive the owner of the property permanently. This is under Cal.Pen. Code, 484. Identity theft, embezzlement, forgery, robbery and receiving property that is stolen, all fall under theft offenses. Under the law, you will also be found guilty of theft if you:
- Falsify information to sell items to pawnbrokers
- Fail to return leased or rented property
- Sell or transfer credit card or debit card unlawfully
- Use someone else’s debit card or credit card information to obtain services or property
- Fail to return materials belonging to a library
- Obtain credit fraudulently
- Misappropriate defendants property
Under the law items or property whose value is $950 and below falls under petty theft. They attract misdemeanor charges in case they fall under shoplifting offense and the offender has a clean criminal record prior to the occurrence.
-Domestic violence can be defined as threat of abuse or actual abuse when there is an intimate relationship between the abuser and the victim. They could be dating, married or domestic partners or people who used to date or live together and those that have sired a child together. Domestic violence comes in where there is marital or blood relations. The violence can be:
- Sexual assault
- Physically hurting or trying to hurt the other recklessly or intentionally
- Bad behaviors such as destroying personal property, disturbing the peace, hitting or threatening, harassing and stalking
- Instilling fear of getting hurt which could be in a threat to harm or promise to harm the person
Driving Under the Influence of drugs or alcohol is a criminal offense in Fullerton. These crimes are dealt with very seriously because they end up putting the lives of third parties at risk. They are classified as misdemeanors or felony with the latter attracting heftier consequences. You can therefore be charged with misdemeanor offenses if you are found to be:
- Driving under influence of alcohol or drugs under the California Vehicle Code 23152 (a) VC
- Driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08 percent or higher under California Vehicle code 23152 (b) VC2.
Contact Us For Free Legal Consultation
In all these criminal cases, you might find it wise to have legal representation to turn the case to your advantage.
Please contact us now for fullerton defense pros free consultation and solutions on your legal problems.
Call or Use This Email Form To Get Free Case Advice & Quote
The Orange County Criminal Defense Pros